What We Offer
Learn with Shirehill Farm is a hands on experience aimed at engaging KS1-3 with their native environments .
Our flexible and activities based curriculum provides children with all abilities, the chance to engage with nature, whilst focusing on a core environmental syllabus.
Shirehill Farm offers a range of facilitates to enhance outdoor education, including;
- A sheltered outdoor workroom (up to 20 people)
- Compostable toilets
- Woodland shelter and campfire
- Ancient Woodland with indigenous coppice and management examples
- 50 ha of undisturbed higher environmental status land with a range of butterfly and insect species
- Diverse aquatic and woodland habitats
- A choice of Spring and Autumn based activities can be downloaded here. For details on how to book please click here.
Once you have arranged a visit, we have a range of established activities and downloadable material, specifically tailored to the farms unique ecosystem.